Based in Japan
July 14, 2014(Android) and May 14, 2015 (iOS)
An unusual adventure about a purple cat against a bunch of Fluffs!.Make Bouncy jump on a diverse type of elements, have fun touching those evil Fluffs and making them dissapear, use this cute cat's abilities to overcome amazing challenges joining the adventure through colorful and unique Worlds!
- A purple cat with bouncing abilities.
- 4 types of Fluff with unique techniques.
- Beautiful graphics inspired by real world environments.
- A package of 96 different levels of fun.
- Unusual game based on bouncing, touching and a lot of cuteness.
Video Demo YouTube
Logo & Icon h2 >
Awards, Recognition & Events
- "Presented at Pax South 2016" Texas - USA, February, 2016
- "Presented at Tokyo Indie Fest" Tokyo - Japan, May, 2015
- "Presented at Gamexpo" Caracas - Venezuela, December, 2013
- "Presented at Tokyo Game Show." Tokyo - Japan, September, 2013
- "Image of the Day in Gamedev.net." http://goo.gl/HohzGB
- "Special mention in IndieStatik" http://goo.gl/SQYXlA
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Fiery Squirrel
Fiery Squirrel is a developer of digital games. Crafting experiences dedicated to impact players' world in a meaningful way through simple and enthusiastic games. Focused on creating innovative games developed with a combination of simplicity and energy, forged in a traditional way with elements from the modern world.
More information on Fiery Squirrel, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fluff Eaters Credits
Game Designer, Game Programmer, Visual Effects Programming, Fiery Squirrel
Illustrator, Miss Uh!
Web Developer, Illustrator, Advisor, Kaplan
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks