Based in Tokyo, Japan
July 14, 2014(Android) and May 14, 2015 (iOS)
An unusual adventure about a purple cat against a bunch of Fluffs!.Make Bouncy jump on a diverse type of elements, have fun touching those evil Fluffs and making them dissapear, use this cute cat's abilities to overcome amazing challenges joining the adventure through colorful and unique Worlds!
- A purple cat with bouncing abilities.
- 4 types of Fluff with unique techniques.
- Beautiful graphics inspired by real world environments.
- A package of 96 different levels of fun.
- Unusual game based on bouncing, touching and a lot of cuteness.
Video Demo YouTube
Logo & Icon h2 >
Awards, Recognition & Events
- "Presented at Pax South 2016" Texas - USA, February, 2016
- "Presented at Tokyo Indie Fest" Tokyo - Japan, May, 2015
- "Presented at Gamexpo" Caracas - Venezuela, December, 2013
- "Presented at Tokyo Game Show." Tokyo - Japan, September, 2013
- "Image of the Day in Gamedev.net." http://goo.gl/HohzGB
- "Special mention in IndieStatik" http://goo.gl/SQYXlA
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Fiery Squirrel
Fiery Squirrel is a developer of digital games. As a one-man team, the goal is to craft simple and small but innovative games that deliver enjoyable experiences for players. Fiery Squirrel has presented its first title Fluff Eaters at events such as Tokyo Game Show, Tokyo Indie Fest and Pax South.
More information on Fiery Squirrel, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fluff Eaters Credits
Illustrator, Miss Uh!
Web Developer, Illustrator, Advisor, Kaplan